JUNIOR LIFEGUARD PROGRAM
Returning athletes ONLY:
Participants must also register for USLA. Please download and fill out the USLA Registration Form.
Please download and fill out the 2017 Junior Lifeguard Tournament Form by July 16th.
ALL paperwork must be received by June 1st to ensure your spot in the Jones Beach Junior Lifeguard Program.
Please mail a check for $100.00 (make payable to Natural Heritage Trust or NHT) and the four forms to:
JONES BEACH JUNIOR LIFEGUARDS
c/o Laura Baldassare
218 Deauville Parkway
Lindenhurst, New York, 11757
The Jones Beach Junior Lifeguard Program will be holding tryouts. Only the fastest times will earn a spot in the program.
WHEN: Tuesday, May 30,2017
WHERE: Suffolk County Community College [Michael J. Grant Campus], 1001 Crooked Hill Road, Brentwood, NY, 11717
Health, Sports and Education Center. http://www.sunysuffolk.edu/About/Directions.asp
10 year olds - SIGN-IN TIME IS 6:30 P.M. First heat goes off at 7:00 p.m.
11 to 16 year olds - SIGN-IN TIME IS 7:30 P.M. First heat goes off at 8:00 p.m.
ATTIRE: All athletes must wear a bathing suit, headcap, and goggles. Locker rooms will be available.
COST: $5.00 per athlete.
PARENTS - You are responsible for bringing a copy of your child's birth certificate, medical form, and tryout form.
1. Copy of your child's birth certificate.
2. Medical Form
3. Tryout Form
4. Five Dollar Fee ($5.00) to try out for the team
5. Please RSVP to email@example.com
Head Coach -G. Jay Liegey kindly requests the following:
* Athletes should attend with only ONE parent due to spacing issues.
* No parents will be allowed on the pool deck.
* No siblings allowed to attend whatsoever. The parent should only bring the child who will be competing. Failure to comply with this rule will forfeit your child's chance to participate.
* There will be a parent's meeting immediately after the athletes are brought into the pool.
*****Please make certain that you (RSVP) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your child's spot in the tryout. Please put "TRYOUT" in the subject area.*****
Failure to comply with Coach Jay Liegey's rules and regulations will forfeit your child's opportunity to try out for the team.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.!
Please download the bathing suit order form to place your order.